Monday, November 17, 2014

A Long, Long Time Ago

Dear little Rachel had a blog. And in this blog, she wrote about the randomest of things. Usually depressing things. It's been two and a half years since she's posted anything, so her followers probably thought she disappeared, unless of course they are friends on facebook, in which case they'd know that she's been doing things.

For instance, last summer I went on a study abroad to the British Isles. As of August of 2014, I'm officially in my last year of college; I graduate in April. Still single, but enjoying life anyway. In June of 2013, one of my bestest best friends left on her mission to Hong Kong, and I'm excited to note that she's returning this December. IT CAN'T COME FAST ENOUGH. Anyway, I haven't written much in the last two and a half years, especially not since Liz left, but I've tried to get some art done, so I've made progress in my creative life. Let's see, last January I tried Native American Hoop Dance, and somehow performed in BYU's Pow Wow in March. Hoop dance is hard.

Yeah. My life's gone places, I guess. But it's a much happier place than all of my old posts on here would lead you to believe. Life is tough. I can't tell you it's not, but there's so much more happiness to be found in life than I allowed myself to look for back then.

In light of that, I'm hoping to share more of my positive experiences on this blog. Can't say I'll be super active, but I'll try to pop in at least once a month, yeah?

Maybe I'll spend some time catching you up on cool things I've done in the past two and a half years, yeah? Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment