Friday, January 13, 2012

The Beginning of an Adventure

This is it. The beginning. I fought it off for a long time but found I can no longer do so. Blogging has gripped me with an iron hand and is not willing to release me anytime soon.

I honestly don't know what to do with a blog, which is why I held off getting one for so long. But the time has come for me to man up (or woman up, I suppose). However, my knowledge is limited and although creative at times, my mind lacks the amazing analysis qualities that accompany many I see with blogs.

Until I can officially stand up on my own two feet, I would ask anyone who happens upon this blog or follows it (for whatever reasons you deem most important) to please shout out some topics. That way, I can use my poor creative muscle that has grown way too lax in recent years.

5 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel. I was terrified of getting a blog. I kept thinking 'What am I going to do with a blog?'. Now I blog almost daily and I LOVE it!

    Welcome to the blogging world!
    Konstanz
    nothoughts2small.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if I'll ever get to the "blog daily" point, but I hope to come to enjoy blogging.

      Thanks ^^

      Delete
    2. I never thought I would get to that point (And I'm still not quite there) But that point is getting closer and I know you will be there in no time!

      Delete
  2. I am soooo happy that you've started this! This is fantastic! :]
    Alright, so for starting ideas I want you to write about why you decided to play the flute, and then later on why you picked up piccolo! As I think of more ideas, I'll shoot them at you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgive me, I don't recognize nor can make reference to anyone I would know associated with that name. Do I know you? If so, please forgive me again for not recognizing you.

      Ooh, flute and piccolo. Nice idea. I'll write something up for that in the next couple of days. Thanks ^^

      Delete